Revelation from the back

     Driving can be competitive, exhilarating, and adventures, but it doesn't have to be.

     To zoom in and out in front of other cars just to beat them to the red light? How adventures is that? At the end all cars cluster there anyway just to start another race as soon as the green light permits.
     I am not zooming in and out of the lanes, like kamikaze, I guess it's because I don't have a habit to elbowing people. It shows on the road as well. But I do not like to get stuck behind a slow car, trucks especially, either.
     I'm driving on the left lane and glance at the rear view mirror once in a while. Noticing that I was tailgated by a new BMW, I sigh, knowing that I should switch to the right to let the car pass.
     What a discovery it was, when after switching back to the left lane, I saw a license plate right in front of my face, "HV FUN!"
     Being on the back doesn't make me a loser. It means that I can continue pressing forward, but this time–with a smile, and without betraying who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts from the Hammock

Just Swing

Frogology